With our friendly staff and loving doctor, we are confident your pet would love to stay with us. We take pride in our clean, modern boarding facility. The Ultimate Boarding Experience Includes:
- Dogs are walked three times daily, with the option for play and exercise sessions.
- We have a separate room where dogs play fetch, tug on ropes or just run around to stretch. Each fun-filled session lasts about 20 minutes.
- We feed high quality Royal Canin pet food to all boarders unless you choose to bring your pet’s own diet.
- Reservations are required to board your pet and charges are incurred for each calendar day (similar to hotels). If your animal is picked up after 3:00 pm, an additional day of charges will be applied to your invoice. Monday thru Friday, check-out time ends at 6:00 PM.
- For the safety of our staff and patients, up-to-date vaccinations.
- We also require the Influenza and Bordetella vaccines every six months, as well as a negative fecal result in order to board. If you have any questions about the boarding process, please call us at 732-431-0717. Our receptionists are happy to assist you.
View Your Pet
Please select the appropriate dog run to view your pet. The link will open a new window so that you can view live video feed.